Job Reference: NPRES13
Salary: £11.00 per hour
Contract Type: Temporary, Full or Part time
Are you a compassionate and dedicated Care Assistant looking for a rewarding opportunity in a warm and friendly environment? The Best Connection is thrilled to offer you the chance to be part of a passionate team, providing exceptional care in a central Newport nursing home.
Your New Home:
We are working with a care home in Central Newport that provides a warm and welcoming atmosphere where both residents and staff feel like family. You'll join a dedicated team of professionals who are committed to providing the highest quality care and support.
What We Require:
- To be considered for this role, you must be registered with Social Care Wales.
- A minimum of 6 months of care experience is essential to ensure you have the necessary skills and expertise.
- Be registered with Social Care Wales
- An NVQ Level 2 in Health and Social Care is desirable
What You'll Do:
- Your role will be to provide compassionate care, support, and companionship to our residents.
- Assist with day - to - day activities, encouraging residents to participate in the planning of their day.
- Support with personal care such as bathing and toileting.
- Helping out during mealtimes.
- You'll play a vital part in making their lives better and more comfortable every day.
- 08:00 - 20:00
- 08:00 - 14:00
- 20:00 - 08:00
What We Offer:
- Competitive pay rates and opportunities for career development.
- Refresher training and support to help you excel in your role.
- The chance to make a meaningful difference in the lives of the residents.
Don't miss out on this fantastic opportunity! Apply now to become part of our compassionate and dedicated team in Central Newport.
Additional Benefits & Requirements
- 28 days Paid Annual Leave pro-rata for PAYE (inclusive of statutory holiday)
- 24hr Oncall Support
- DBS Check Required
- Flexible working hours
- Oncall Support
- Ongoing Assignment
- Training Provided
- Weekend Work
All vacancies are available and correct at the time of posting. Some details may be subject to change